Episode 13: How to Build Confidence, Feel Beautiful, and Overcome Burnout
For today’s episode of Life After Cheer, I talk with Kristen Long – not only, of course, a former cheerleader, but also the founder of Kristen Long Communications! We talk about tips for success, a good work-life balance, and entrepreneurship, as well as specifics such as:
- (10:40) Work on trusting your gut feeling more often!
- (32:10) It can be difficult to stick with things when they aren’t working out immediately, but not everything is going to happen right away
- (45:28) Make sure to distinguish between making an effort and forcing something out of frustration
CONNECT WITH KRISTEN:
Kristen Long has been a Publicist and Communications Specialist for over 11 years. She has worked with a wide variety of brands and industry experts ranging from small startups to luxury goods, to mass retail products, devices, apps, and many other lifestyle brands.
Kristen is not just a PR maven, she is also a consummate consumer with her finger on the pulse of industry events and trends. This allows her to be nimble in her tactics, relaying each client’s message from a place of expertise and of-the-moment knowledge.
After rising in the ranks of PR agencies for many years, Kristen founded KLC in 2019 and has taken her strong media and influencer relationships, strategic instincts, and love for the industry with her.
Kristen’s expertise is in brand and product launches, media relations, influencer partnerships, media events, experiential consumer events, NYFW, controlled media activations, and more.
Brand and expert experience include e.l.f. Cosmetics, Essie, Maybelline, Nailtopia, Shielded Beauty, Arches & Halos, KUSSHI, Cle de Peau Beaute, Patchology, belif Skincare, and many more.
Kristen lives in New York with her dog, Rocco.
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- Click HERE and text us at (908) 388-9139 for weekly workout + motivation tips delivered straight to your phone
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com
FOLLOW CHEERFIT: instagram.com/cheerfittraining