Unlimited access to Live and on-demand cheer fitness classes
Choose the option that works best for you.
$50 per month
$500 per year $250 per year
Save 50% off the annual option when you use code: SHRED
USE PROMO CODE SHRED TO SAVE 50%
Have More Questions?
What is the CHEERFIT Studio?
The CHEERFIT Studio is an online boutique fitness experience that will give you the benefits of an amazing workout with the convenience of doing it at home. The workouts are fun, high energy, fierce, and yes – cheer inspired! The CHEERFIT workouts have been featured in Self Magazine and voted “hottest new workout trend” on NBC.
What do I get with my membership?
- 3 LIVE group workout classes per week
- On-demand cheer-inspired workouts available anytime
- Weekly group coaching calls for accountability and check-in sessions
- Access to classes led by pro cheerleaders, dancers, and fitness experts
- Monthly workout calendars
- A variety of workout classes to fit your schedule and fitness goals
- An online community and events like check-in sessions, digital happy hours, group coaching calls, workout buddies, ‘mat-talk’, Q&A sessions with your trainers, and more!
- 20 minute monthly online consultations to set up your fitness workout plan and help you stay on track to reach your fitness goals
Extras . . .
- Connection to industry experts on nutrition, mindset and confidence coaching
- Group Zoom calls
- Updated playlists and current CHEERFIT favorites
- Exclusive, members-only discounts
- CHEERFIT referral program
I’m not a cheerleader - can I still join the CHEERFIT Studio?
Is the CHEERFIT Studio for kids or adults?
Why cheer fitness?
What are the personal check-ins?
- Once a MONTH you can schedule a one-on-one call with our trainers to review your goals and set you up with a plan to help stay on track
- Once a WEEK you can jump on our weekly group check-in calls to ask CHEERFIT founer and fitness expert, Danielle, any questions, get tips and advice. Get answers to questions like “what are the best workouts to sculpt my abs” or “how many days a week should I be working out?”