GET CHEERFIT CERTIFIED
Leading the industry in the best of cheer and fitness, The CHEERFIT Certification is a comprehensive instructor training perfect for any cheer coach, cheerleader and/or group fitness instructor.
This one day, 7-hour training will provide you all the tools, guidance, and confidence you need to teach the signature CHEERFIT Bootcamp to your team or group fitness class.
NEXT CERTIFICATION SCHEDULED FOR MAY 19, 2018 IN CALIFORNIA
DATE: May 19, 2018
COST: $250 early bird (must register before 2/21/18)
$350 day of
LOCATION: Cheer Obessesion Athletics
*located in the hear of Napa Valle, turn your CHEERFIT Certification into a vacation experience
55 Rohnert Park Expressway West, suite D
INTERESTED? FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW (MUST BE FILLED OUT BY JANUARY 21st, 2018) IN ORDER TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE UPCOMING CERTIFICATION.
*Also, if you are interested in bringing CHEERFIT to you, fill out the form above to let us know!
WHO IS IT FOR?
This certification is perfect for any cheer coach, cheerleader (current or former) and group fitness instructor who wants to win big and stand out from the competition.
- Learn how to identify and strengthen the muscles cheerleaders need to advance stunting, tumbling, and endurance
- Enhance team competitiveness, reduce injury rate, and advance team skills
- Improve your ability to coach and run more efficient practices
- Inspire greatness – be that coach your team looks up to
CURRENT & FORMER CHEERLEADERS 18+:
- Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader
- Whether you miss your cheering days, or want cheer part of your life forever – this certification is the perfect way to combine your passion for cheer, love for fitness, and stay in top cheer shape all year round!
- Make extra money by teaching to cheer teams, group fitness classes, at your school (perfect for those in college)
GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTORS:
- Pack your classes to the max with new cheer inspired exercises and choreography
- Switch up your training style and have fun while teaching
- Live out your highschool fantasies of being a cheerleader
- Get paid to stay fit and do what you love (fitness AND cheer!)
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
LEARN HOW TO:
The CHEERFIT Certification is a one-day, 7-hour comprehensive training that dives into the world of fitness and exercise science as it directly applies to cheerleading.
- Identify and strengthen the muscles cheerleaders need to advance stunting, tumbling, and endurance
- Format and program a workout session
- Make fitness fun, effective and engaging
- Prevent injury and advance team skills
- Introduce the concept of self-confidence and empowerment to their team
- Understand the importance of stability, cardio, strength training, abs, and flexibility as it relates to the principles of cheerFIT Bootcamp.
- Maximize practice time and add new exercises, unique choreography, and a whole new perspective on fitness to your classes
COMBINE ELEMENTS OF:
The CHEERFIT Certification breaks down the what, how and why of each exercise as it applies to cheerleading.
- Stability training to progress stunting
- Cardio training to build endurance
- Strength training to advance tumbling
- Core training to improve technique and body control
- Flexibility training to increase range of motion
- Leadership skills & drills
- Teaching tips & techniques
- Continuing education and additional opportunities
WITH YOUR REGISTRATION YOU RECEIVE:
- The official CHEERFIT Instructor Training Manual
- A video training manual
- Your very own ‘Captain’ pom poms
- 1 free month to the ‘Captains Corner’
- Exclusive invites, discounts and team perks, and website features
- The permission to lead your team or group fitness class
- Become an official team member
Want to be notified of an upcoming certification in your area?
What is the general price?
For certifications scheduled by the CHEERFIT Team, see prices below. If you would like to bring CHEERFIT to you – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss best options for your gym.
- Early Bird – $250
- Regular – $300
- Day Of – $350
Are there any pre- requisites?
There are no requisites or prior certifications needed for the CHEERFIT Certification. A background in cheer or dance is a plus, but not necessary.
Is there any equipment needed?
To teach the signature CHEERFIT Bootcamp, it is recommended that you incorporate pom poms into each class, but not mandatory. As a CHEERFIT Captain (instructor) you will receive your very own CHEERFIT Captain Poms personalized specifically for you!
How do I keep my CHEERFIT Certification active?
In order to keep your certification active and teach CHEERFIT, you must be part of the captains corner. The ‘Captains Corner’ is your go – to place for al your continuing education needs! Updated monthly with fresh new exercises, playlists, sidelines, opportunities, community, and more!
You get 1 free month access with your certification and then you can choose from the $9.99/month or $89.99/year option. More info here: www.cheerfittraining.com/captainscorner/
What does the certification entail?
Leading the industry in the best of cheer and fitness, The CHEERFIT Certification is a comprehensive instructor training perfect for any cheer coach, cheerleader and group fitness instructors. This one day, 7-hour training will provide you all the tools, guidance, and confidence you need to teach the signature cheerFIT Bootcamp to your team or group fitness class.
During this instructor training, you will learn the training methodology, principles and signature cheer inspired exercises that distinguishCHEERFIT as the best cheer workout in the industry! Built on the foundation of balance, coordination and control – each movement is specifically designed to incorporate the exercises cheerleaders do to stay FIT and in cheer shape all year round.
Do you have other questions?
Send us an email – we are happy to help 🙂
OFFICIAL CHEERFIT TRAINING CENTERS:
Dynamic Extreme Athletics
About DEA: Founded in 2011, DEA is located in Houston near Cypress, Texas. We specialize in competitive full & half season all-star cheerleading and tumbling. At DEA our primary focus is child development which includes proper progressions and safety, all of which helps create a family of champions. #BeDynamic #BuildingCompetitorsForLife.
the Cheer Hive
THE CHEER HIVE’s mission is to provide a safe, quality and a comprehensive cheerleading program focused on teaching young athletes the solid fundamentals in partner stunting, jumps, motion technique, tumbling, and cheer to athletes in the central New Jersey area.