Episode 37: Fitness and Nutrition Tips for the New Year
In this episode of Life After Cheer, I talk with Ashley Steinberger. She’s been a past guest on the podcast as well as a registered dietician + founder of The Cheer Nutritionist! Together, we talk about fitness and nutrition tips right for the new year!
In this episode, Ashley and I discuss topics such as:
- [03:38] The biggest thing we need to remember with our new year’s resolutions is that everyone goes hard when it comes to them – they make up this plan, they’re going to do all of these things, but it rarely ends up being sustainable.
- [21:35] You are yourself, and the only person who should be evaluating your body and how you feel is you; you should be doing it for yourself
- [30:41] Sometimes you just have to remember that you need to listen to your body, but when you work out it really doesn’t have to be an hour workout – even just a little bit can be enough.
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY:
The Cheer Nutritionist: https://www.thecheernutritionist.com/
Cheer Nutrionist IG: https://www.instagram.com/thecheernutritionist/
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com
- Join us for the FREE CHEERFIT Challenge: cheerfittraining.com/challenge
FOLLOW CHEERFIT: instagram.com/cheerfittraining
Check out Ultima Replenisher Sugar-free Electrolytes and use code CHEER20 for 20% off!! https://glnk.io/vknl/2
Don’t forget to leave a review! We love to read them — THANK YOU!