Episode 26: Have You Been Told Your Missing Period Isn’t a Problem?
In this week’s episode of Life After Cheer, I talk with Cynthia Donovan, the creator of the Period Recovery Podcast! She tells us about Hypothalamic Amenorrhea – a condition where menstruation goes missing. She fills us in on why it’s essential and gives us advice!
Listen in to today’s conversation with Cynthia to learn more!
- [3:10] What your body needs, adequate fuel and food, and what you may think it needs are two different things.
- [27:17] The key is getting support; a support system such as a professional can guide you.
- [36:02] If you’re going to make a reduction in your exercise or take it out, then you need to replace it with something; likely, you’re struggling with an unproductive mindset, so it’s essential that you fill it with something
CONNECT WITH CYNTHIA:
Cynthia’s Website: www.periodnutritionist.com
Cynthia’s IG: www.instagram.com/period.nutritionist
The Period Recovery Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-period-recovery-podcast/id1623840946
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- Click HERE and text us at (908) 388-9139 for weekly workout + motivation tips delivered straight to your phone
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com
FOLLOW CHEERFIT: instagram.com/cheerfittraining
Don’t forget to leave a review! We love to read them — THANK YOU!