Episode 5: Shannon Woolsey, Navarro Cheerleader + Netflix Cheer Star Talks About Her Cheer Journey And Lessons Learned Both On And Off The Mat
In today’s episode, Shannon Woolsey – former Navarro cheerleader and one of the Netflix series ‘Cheer’ stars, opens up about her cheer journey, fitness passion, and life after cheer.
Shannon started cheerleading as a little girl, but she never realized how far her passion could take her. From all-star cheerleader (and gym rat!) to collegiate cheerleader for Navarro + Texas Tech – Shannon is famous in cheerleading and already has so many achievements under her belt.
In this episode, we’ll chat about:
- How to deal with the pressures of making mat at Navarro
- Dealing with the media hype and how to balance being an athlete and new found fame
- And the mindset needed to overcome negativity and challenges
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- Click HERE and text us at (908) 388-9139 for weekly workout + motivation tips delivered straight to your phone
- Join our CHEERFIT Retreat: seekandsetfree.com/pages/retreats
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com