Episode 33: Media, Mindset, and All Things Life After Cheer with Co-Host of Outnumbered on Fox News Channel, Emily Compagno
Today’s episode is an energizing episode and one that I’m so very excited about!
Emily Compagno and I talk about plenty of things, including media, mindset tips, and relationship-building strategies. Emily is one of the co-hosts for the Fox News show Outnumbered and a former NFL cheerleader.
In this episode, here are some important tidbits we mention!
- [05:45] Set a goal for yourself, but be open to the path that it takes to get there.
- [15:39] It’s always important for us to maintain health, mental wellness, family time, and rest time within the commitments we make
- [23:20] You only have so much space in your head; allocate your thoughts to positive, allocate your thoughts to something healthy or supportive
CONNECT WITH EMILY:
Emily Compagno is the co-host of Outnumbered on the Fox News channel, an attorney, as well as a former NFL cheerleader for the Oakland Raiders.
Emily’s IG: www.instagram.com/realemilycompagno
Emily’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/emilycompagno
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com
FOLLOW CHEERFIT: instagram.com/cheerfittraining
Check out Ultima and use code CHEER20 for 20% off! https://glnk.io/vknl/2
Don’t forget to leave a review! We love to read them — THANK YOU!