Releasing Money Blocks Connecting with Your Higher Self, and Gaining Clarity with Tara Antler (Episode 28)
Episode 28: Releasing Money Blocks Connecting with Your Higher Self, and Gaining Clarity with Tara Antler
Today on this episode of Life After Cheer, I talk with Tara Antler – an intuitive healer, spiritual teacher, and soul coach! We discuss about Tara’s experiences as a healer and coach, what it means to “clear the ick and the stick,” and what it means to connect with your higher self.
Here are just a few of the important highlights from today’s episode:
- [12:28] When we clear off the ick and the stick, we’re clearing off the stuff that isn’t serving us, the heavy stuff.
- [21:12] When people have a strong mindset and are better able to visualize things, it’s easier to shift their mindset and gears.
- [35:25] Anytime there’s a block, it’s usually generated by some version of us in the past – it could be something we learned from our parents, something we learned from society, etc.
CONNECT WITH TARA:
Tara Antler is the Co-founder of Ascension Academy of Light with her husband, Gabriel, where they empower Families, Light-Workers, Leaders, and Business Owners to consciously create thriving, aligned, and purpose-led lives! As an Intuitive Healer, Soul Coach, and Spiritual Mentor since 2002, Tara has soulfully worked with over 14, 000 clients one-on-one to clear the “ick and stick” of life, connect to the highest self, and create a life that beautifully flows and is abundant!
Tara has shared her wisdom teachings with millions of people on various stages around the world, including in India to over 20 million in one moment! She was a Relationship Mentor in The Coaching Movie “LEAP” with John Gray, Jack Canfield & Marci Shimoff. She is a published author of “The Healing Manual” and Divine Wisdom Oracle Cards, and Tara and Gabriel are the co-hosts of the Rising Consciousness Podcast. Tara has successfully built several healing businesses and retreat centers in Canada and online. Tara has trained as a Holistic Health Care Practitioner, Sound Healer, Theta Healer, Aromatherapist, Reflexologist, and Yoga Teacher.
Tara’s Website: https://www.taraantler.com/
Tara’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/taraantler/
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- Click HERE and text us at (908) 388-9139 for weekly workout + motivation tips delivered straight to your phone
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com
FOLLOW CHEERFIT: instagram.com/cheerfittraining
Check out Ultima and use code CHEER20 for 20% off! www.ultimareplenisher.com/
Don’t forget to leave a review! We love to read them — THANK YOU!