Episode 6: How to Inspire Others and Live Every Day to the Fullest
A must-listen episode for anyone who wants to inspire others (hello coaches!) and live each day to the fullest! In today’s podcast episode of ‘Life After Cheer’ we chat with Jason Larkins – host of ‘Let’s Talk Cheer’ and Cheer Director at American Cheer! Jason is full of energy, passion, and motivation and drops so much inspo throughout this interview!
In today’s episode, we chat about:
▪️The qualities of a leader
▪️How to define success and the importance of celebrating small daily wins
▪️Overcoming the pressures of perfectionism and adopting a mindfulness practice
Tune in to catch this week’s episode and let us know your biggest takeaway!
Jason is full of energy, passion, and motivation and drops so much inspo throughout this interview!
If you loved today’s episode, please share your favorite takeaway by screen shotting this episode and tagging us on Instagram!
- Click HERE to apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- Click HERE and text us at (908) 388-9139 for weekly workout + motivation tips delivered straight to your phone
- Join our CHEERFIT Retreat! Click HERE
Connect w/ CHEERFIT:
- Jason: @jasonlarkins
- Let’s Talk Cheer Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-cheer/id1510402862
- American Cheer: www.aksc.com/programs/cheer