Episode 8: how to follow your life’s plan, the stress of perfectionism, and career today with Maddie Gardner
Ever wonder how being a cheerleader translates to your success today? And yes we are talking both the good (like the amazing friendships) and the not-so-good (like the extra stress to be perfect) . . .
I’m sure we’ve all been there – and today on Life After Cheer, we are talking all things with our guest (whose name I’m sure you’ll recognize), Maddie Gardner!
Listen in to hear Maddie’s take on:
- How to follow your passion and stay dedicated to your plan
- The stress of perfectionism
- What the transition to life after cheer is really like
- Oh, and we dive into Maddie’s fav workouts – and yes, we share the same passion for fitness!
Maddie is a world’s Champion athlete, internationally recognized all star cheerleader and top news reporter today! Maddie always had a plan in mind, knowing that when her time in cheer came to an end, she wanted to focus her full efforts into her career – and that she did! Maddie is quickly climbing the ranks as a new reporter – and in this chat, we talk about the many ways that being a cheerleader has helped Maddie in her success today!
If you loved today’s episode, please share your favorite takeaway by screen shotting this episode and tagging us on Instagram!
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- Click HERE and text us at (908) 388-9139 for weekly workout + motivation tips delivered straight to your phone
- Join our CHEERFIT Retreat: seekandsetfree.com/pages/retreats
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com