Episode 17: Top Gun All Stars Co-Owner + Founder, Victor Rosario Talks How to Go from Good to Great
This week’s episode of Life After Cheer features Victor Rosario, the co-owner and co-founder of Top Gun All Stars – one of the most elite and all-star gyms. Today, Victor shares what exactly has made Top Gun All-Stars so successful.
In talking with Victor, we chat about plenty of things, including:
- (18:07) The key is to do fun doing what you do in life, and not take things such as negative energy with you and bring it into a space where it should be positive
- (30:15) If you’re not being true to yourself in what you do, what you do isn’t going to be different – be unique in what you do!
- (44:55) If you’re stronger and more conditioned, the more confidence and preparation you have – this leads to you being more successful due to that confidence and preparation
CONNECT WITH VICTOR:
Top Gun Website: https://topgunjags.com/presale
Top Gun IG: @topgunjags305
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- Click HERE and text us at (908) 388-9139 for weekly workout + motivation tips delivered straight to your phone
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com
Ultima I Head to Toe https://www.ultimareplenisher.com/ and use code CHEER20 for 20% off