How to Brand Yourself (Episode 32)
Episode 32: How to Brand Yourself
In yet another exciting episode of Life After Cheer, Nicole talks with Nicolette Peloquin and Alicia Harrington about how to brand yourself! Both Nicolette and Alicia are former pro cheerleaders for the New England Patriots, as well as the co-founders of The Prep Talk.
In this episode, we talk about the following:
- [02:20] Branding yourself is important because it’s knowing who you are and what you want people to know about you.
- [19:26] We all have our strengths – you might have a strength that only you can bring to the table that the person next to you doesn’t have.
- [36:35] The things that you’ve learned are going to translate into life later on
Alicia’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aleetheg/
Nicoletta’s Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/nicolettegianna_
The Prep Talk: https://thepreptalk.com/
Book a Call or Session: https://calendly.com/thepreptalk
- Apply now to get CHEERFIT Certified: cheerfittraining.com/getcertified
- Not part of the SQUAD yet? Join HERE: cheerfittraining.com/squad
- All things CHEERFIT: www.cheerfittraining.com
FOLLOW CHEERFIT: instagram.com/cheerfittraining
Check out Ultima and use code CHEER20 for 20% off! https://glnk.io/vknl/2
Don’t forget to leave a review! We love to read them — THANK YOU!